September 1, 2011

travel day

It is 12:03 AM. I officially lost a day of blogging, but I have a good excuse. I had a long day of travel. I left Omaha at 8:45AM and arrived at home at 10:15PM. I "lost" and hour coming back to EST...hate that! I also spent about 45 minutes antique shopping. It's amazing how much money I can spend in such a short time. I bought 3 ball jars, a blue bowl, a blue apron, a black wooden box, 2 blue handkerchiefs, and a set of blue salt and pepper shakers. That's called antique power shopping. I also stopped at my sister Pat's house on the way home. I spent about a half hour catching up on their news. Plus there was this 20 minute stand still on the highway. So... I didn't get my devotional read today, but I'll try to catch up tomorrow. Also try to show a picture of all my treasures I found. I had a really good week at Robin and Boh's house. I think I helped out some and Robin is really doing very well after her surgery. I hated to leave this morning. She probably could have used a second week of help, but it was time for me to head back. I am glad to be home and plan to sleep in tomorrow... and then go pick up Cocoa!

one thousand gifts

#114 wild flowers along the road
#115 cows in the field
#116 sunset in rear view mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment