September 23, 2011

Thursday's Totals on Friday

I'm sorry about posting this a day late. This dizziness thing has me whipped. I can only sit up
for a few minutes, before the vertigo comes back. I'm hoping I am better today,
but I will try to get this posted fast--just in case.

I din't post last week because I was in Chicago on Thursday and there really wasn't anything to post. I had not lost any additional weight since the first week. That is always demoralizing to go a whole week and not lose any weight, but after losing the 10 pounds the first week, it was somewhat expected.

I have been sticking closely to the high protein, low carbohydrate eating plan. This week I did get to add fruit to my diet. Who would ever have expected me to be so excited about fruit, but after no sugar for 2 weeks the fruit tastes really sweet. I am still limiting how much fruit I eat, making sure that I keep eating all my meat and vegetables, too!

This week I lost 2 pounds. This is equivalent to two one pound weights (no I didn't get to exercise with them--maybe when this vertigo thing goes away!--just using them as a visual.)


total pounds to lose
weight loss this week 2 pounds
previous weight loss 10 pounds
total 12 pounds


pounds: to lose 112
lost 12
still to lose 100

No comments:

Post a Comment