September 27, 2011

my weakness

"Relax in My everlasting arms. Your weakness is an opportunity to grow strong in awareness of My Almighty Presence. When energy fails you do not look inward and lament the lack you find there. Look to Me and My sufficiency; rejoice in My radiant riches that are abundantly available to help you.

Deuteronomy 33:27 The Eternal God is you refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.

*****

How appropriate and timely today's reading is for me-- I am still struggling with being still and listening for God's gentle whisper. I need to use my "bed time" during my vertigo spells to pray and listen for God's voice. And instead of complaining about the down time, I need to thank God for this special time to meet with Him.

Where is God allowing you weakness, so that you can depend on Him more?

One thousand gifts
179. freshly laundered sheets
180. father and son breakfasts

No comments:

Post a Comment