September 2, 2011

books, books, books

I love to read. It is not unusual for me to read 25 books in a month. Most of them are romance novels... I know, you didn't think you actually knew any one who read them--or at least any one who would admit to it, but I am a sucker for a happy ending.

Right now that fun reading has been put on hold. I have bought or been given several books to read. These are the titles: One Thousand Gifts, Love Wins, The Sacred Acre, Emotionally Healthy Spirituality, Healing Life's Hurts Through Theophostic Prayer, and Recovering From Life's Losses.

I have started: On Thousand Gifts, Love Wins, and Emotionally Healthy Spirituality. My sons are always reading several books at one time, but I have decided that my little fifty year old brain just can't keep that much information separate at one time. I start to cite one book when it actually comes from another. Today I have made up my mind to act my age and just read one book at a time. I had started One Thousand Gifts first, so I will concentrate on that one. After all, I had promised to write a book report on it for you all when I was done.

I feel smarter just making that decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment