September 2, 2011

growing strong in my weaknes

Because I was driving home from Omaha, I didn't get August 31's devotion blogged. Here it is:

"Growing strong in your weakness... your fragility is not a punishment, nor does it indicate a lack of faith... I am developing your ability to trust Me and lean on Me, rather than your understanding...This is how you grow strong in your weakness." Jesus Calling

Isaiah 40:31 Do you not know, have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary and His understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary and young men stumble and fall, but those who hope in the LORD, will renew their strength. The will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, walk and not faint.

**Even though my time with Robin and Boh was really good, I do feel tired. I am so glad to know that God doesn't grow tired or weary--not only that, but when I put my trust in Him He renews my strength.

#114 wildflowers along the road
#115 cows in the fields
#116 sunset in my rear view mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment