September 2, 2011

seek God

*** still catching up... September 1 devotion in Jesus Calling

"Seek Me with your whole being. I desire to be found by you, and I orchestrate the events of your life with that purpose in mind. When things go well and you are blessed, you can feel Me smiling on you. When you encounter rough patches along your life-journey, trust that My Light is still shining upon you. My reasons for allowing these adversities may be shrouded in mystery, but My continual Presence with you is an absolute promise. Seek Me in good times; seek Me in hard times. You will find Me watching over you all the time.

Deuteronomy 4:29 But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find Him, if you look for Him with all your heart and all your soul.

Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold fast unswervingly to the hope (belief) we profess , for He who promised is faithful.

Psalm 145:20 The LORD watches over all who love Him...

***When I seek Jesus, He is not hiding or far away, He is right here with Me.
I just have to become aware of His presence.

one thousand gifts
#117 Tom's safe trip home
#118 "new" antiques



No comments:

Post a Comment