September 4, 2011

communing with God

"...Ever since the fall, man has experienced a gaping emptiness that only My Presence can fill. I designed you for close communication with your Creator...When you commune with Me in the garden of your heart, both you and I are blessed." Jesus Calling

Psalm 32:7 You are my hiding place; You will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.

Genesis 3:8-9 The the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as He was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden. But the LORD God called to the man,"Where are you?"

John 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people He said, "I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.

*** Let's take some time today to commune with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment