September 28, 2011

Jesus' love


"Open your mind and heart--your entire being--to receive My love in full measure. So many of My children limp through their lives starved for Love because they haven't learned the art of receiving." from Jesus Calling

Ephesians 3:14-19 For this reason I kneel before the Father from whom His whole family in heaven and earth derives its name. I pray out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you being rooted and established in love may have power together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ and to know this love surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

*****
Oh, to know and grasp how wide, long, high, and deep Jesus loves me... and you!


one, thousand gifts
181. working cable
182. Matt and Mom checking to see how I am doing
183. how wide, long, high, deep Jesus loves me







No comments:

Post a Comment