September 29, 2011

Thursday's Totals

pounds lost this week 3
equivalent to 2 pounds of hamburger and 8 hot dogs



pounds lost previously 12
total pounds lost 15


equivalent to:
2 lbs ribs
3 lbs sirloin
1.5 lbs sausage patties
1.5 hamburger
1 lb steak
1 lb Italian sausage
2 lbs hamburger
1 lb hot dogs

week 1 week 4



Obviously Tom and I will have to get better at standing the same distance for each picture, but we are new to this and will hopefully get better over time. I should at least comb out my bed head before we take pictures. I also decided to not measure inches because it is so hard to measure from the same places for accurate measurements.

I am thrilled with the loss of 15 pounds in this first 4 weeks. I know that the weight loss in
week 1 of 10 pounds is a one time thing and the weight loss will slow down.

pounds to lose 97

No comments:

Post a Comment