August 30, 2011

God sees us

“No set of circumstances could ever isolate you from My loving Presence. Not only do I see you always; I see you as a redeemed saint, gloriously radiant in My righteousness. That is why I take great delight in you and rejoice over you with singing!”

Jesus Calling


Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save, He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.


I love when I come across a verse like this one in Zephaniah. It tells us so much about God and also about us.



God is You, me


LORD (Yahweh, I Am) have Yahweh as our God

our God God is with us

with us can be saved

mighty delight God

saves can be comforted

delights in us sang to by God

quiets with love

rejoices over us

sings

Isn't that just amazing that the God of all creation, the great I am, Alpha and Omega not only provides salvation for us, but He loves us. He delights in us and sings over us. That is a loving and personal God.

one thousand gifts

#108 red fingernail polish

#109 white rattan chairs on the front porch

#110 packing to go home


No comments:

Post a Comment