September 26, 2011

face to Face

"Though I am King of the universe, I am totally accessible to you... When I cried out from the cross, "It is finished!" the curtain in the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. This opened the way for you to meet Me face to Face, with no need for protocol or priests. I the King of kings am your constant Companion." From Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

Matthew 27:50-51 And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, He gave up His Spirit. At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook and the rocks split.

*****
What an incredible privilege you and I have to be able to speak with Jesus and be His companion. Wheat does the King of the Universe have to say to us today?

one thousand gifts
#177 direct access to Jesus
#178 fresh air after the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment