August 25, 2011

entrust your loved ones to Jesus

Entrust your love ones to Me, release them into My protective care. They are much safer with Me than in your clinging hands...When you release loved ones to Me, you are free to cling to My hand. As you entrust others into my care, I am free to shower blessings on them. My Presence will go with them wherever they go, and I will give them rest. This same Presence stays with you, as you relax and place your trust in Me. Watch to see what I can do.” from Jesus Calling

Genesis 22:9-12 (The story of Abraham asked to sacrifice Isaac)

Ephesians 3:20 Now, Him who is able to do measurably more than we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work in us.

Exodus 33:14 The LORD replied, “My Presence will go with you and I will give you rest.

## Today Sarah Young wrote about releasing our loved ones into God's care. Do you have loved ones that you have been worried about? I do. Some have financial worries, some have physical ailments, some are having relationship problems and some have spiritual needs. Let's work on turning them over to God.

First, pray for them. Ask God what their true needs are. Ask God if there is anything that you can do for them. Ask God to bless them and meet their needs. Then tell God that you are letting go of the loved one's hand, but holding on to His hand. Ask Him to give you peace. Praise God for the work He has already done for them and the work He is about to do. Praise Him for His faithfulness in your life.

Second, if God revealed some way that you are to help them...do it. Do it!

Last, get busy doing something. Whatever is next on your list of to dos.

Through out the day if you find yourself starting to worry again, it's time to pray and re-release them. Worry without action is wasted time and energy.



One thousand gifts:

#89 meeting dad for breakfast

#90 a hat to shade my face during our trip to Omaha

#91 raindrops racing on the windshield

#92 grace, grace, God's grace

No comments:

Post a Comment