August 11, 2011

transformation

Tom and I were driving home from our very quick trip to visit our friends the Kurylos yesterday and I didn't feel like posting late last night, so here is yesterdays blog from me.

"Relax in My healing, holy Presence. Allow Me to transform you through this time alone with Me...As you walk close to Me, saturate your mind with Scripture... I will show you how to spend your time and energy." Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

Isn't that all we really need to be healed by Jesus' holy Presence. From that comes transformation of us. What is our part of this transformation walking closely with God, meditating on the Scriptures, following Jesus lead in where we need to spend our time and energy.

one thousand gifts
#52 sharing life with Robin and Boh
#53 sweet, sweet Jonathon who reminds me of my Matt
#54 trying to figure out the difference between our soul and our spirit... and heart, mind, emotions--the body is easy to figure out.
#55 the American flag waving in the wind
#56 Queen Anne's Lace dancing by the highway
#57 soy beans rippling in the wind (there isn't wheat along the highway in Nebraska, Iowa, nor Illinois)

No comments:

Post a Comment