August 3, 2011

Amelia-palooza Day 1

Tom and I picked up Amelia at 11am today. We are going to have her until Saturday. I know that Andy and Kelly will miss her, but we are looking forward to having a lot of fun.


Amelia eating a snack and watching a cartoon with Papa before naptime


"It's not time yet for my nap, I still have some snack left."


"I am getting a little tired"


putting on sunscreen before we swim


"I'm not sure I want to swim Papa"


"I like the water, but the sun is hurting my eyes"


suppertime


a little help from Papa


Not sure who is chasing whom


run Cocoa run


unknown flower before Amelia picks for Mimi


no, this isn't time out, Amelia is just taking a rest


jammies on and watching Dora

another snack

"Blanket, check; pacifier, check; a little music, check; yeah I'm ready to sleep"

"Night Papa"

"Goodnight Amelia!"


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great day! Missing my girl, but I know you are all having fun!

    ReplyDelete