October 27, 2011

where to go

"As you become increasingly aware of My Presence, you find it easier to discern the way you should go...Instead of wondering about what is on the road ahead or worrying what you should do if... or when..., you can concentrate on staying in communication with me. When you actually arrive at a choice-point, I will show you which direction to go. " Jesus Calling

Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with My eyes upon you.

*****

How much time do we spend thinking, planning, and worrying about things that never happen? Today let's concentrate on being with God and trust Him to guide our future.


one thousand gifts
251. "I love you, Amelia" "I love you, Mimi"
252. top down on the convertible 65 degrees
253. Tom home from Denver, where it is snowing




No comments:

Post a Comment