October 25, 2011

Emmanuel--God with us

"I am God with you for all time and throughout eternity. Let your mind reverberate with the meanings of My Names: Jesus--the Lord saves, and Emmanuel--God with us."

Matthew 21:21,23 And she will bear a Son and you will call His name Jesus, for it is He who will save His people from their sins... they shall call Him Emmanuel which means God with us.

******
Jesus always was and always will be. My relationship with him began the day I accepted Him as my Savior and now will always be. Jesus-- a faithful Savior, Brother, Friend.


one thousand gifts
246. a visit from my Aunt Jeanie and Uncle Dick
247. a four generational dinner--Aunt Jeanie and Uncle Dick, me, Andy,and Amelia
248. McDonald's coffee- when my coffee pot breaks!



No comments:

Post a Comment