October 3, 2011

choose trust and giving thanks

"When many things seem to be going wrong, trust Me. When your life feels increasingly out of control, thank Me. These are supernatural responses and can lift you above your circumstances... If you choose supernatural response this time--trusting and thanking Me--you will experience My unfathomable peace." from Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

Psalm 13:5 But I trust in Your unfailing love, my heart rejoices in Your salvation.

Ephesians 5:20 always giving thanks to God the Father for everything in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

*****

I am seldom in control of my circumstances, but I can choose my reactions. I want to choose trust and giving thanks which will lead to peace.


one thousand gifts

197. time spent with Andy, Kelly, and Amelia
198. rocking time for Amelia and Papa
199. unfathomable peace

No comments:

Post a Comment