October 22, 2011

find joy

"No matter what your circumstances may be, you can find joy in My Presence...Begin by remembering that I have created this day...Recall that I am present with you whether you sense My Presence or not...Start talking to Me about what is on your mind. Rejoice in the fact I understand you perfectly and I know exactly what you are experiencing. As you continue communicating with Me, your mood will lighten." Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

Psalm 21:6 For Thou dost make him most blessed forever; Thou dost make him joyful with gladness in Thy Presence.

******
Downcast mood--> remember God created this day and His presence with you--> talk to Him
--> rejoice in His understanding--> keep praying--> your mood will lighten!

one thousand blessings
243. God's concern about what concerns us...CoCoa's new home

No comments:

Post a Comment