October 17, 2011

anxiety

"Anxiety is a result of envisioning the future without Me. So the best defense against worry is staying in communication with Me... Remember to listen, as well as speak..." Jesus Calling

Ephesians 3:20-21 Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.

*****

Do I envision the future without Jesus-- or do I not trust Him even when I see Him there?

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for forgiving my doubts--strengthen my faith--remind me of Your continual presence--let me clearly hear Your voice--show me Your unfailing love.


one thousand gifts
231. the aroma of chocolate chip cookies baking
232. Jesus with me always

No comments:

Post a Comment