October 18, 2011

go gently


""Go gently through this day, keeping your eyes on Me. I will open up the way before you, as you take steps of trust along the path." from Jesus Calling by Sarah Young


John 10:14-15 I am the Good Shepherd and I know My own and My own know Me, even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father, and I lay down My life for the sheep.

Isaiah 26:7 The way of the righteous is smooth; O Upright One, make the path of the righteous level.

*****

Go gently... it isn't enough just to be on a journey, who we follow, how we walk, and how we treat others is important.


one thousand gifts
233. pizza, c.c. cookies, West Wing, and family
234. Amelia saying "Wing, Josh, Toby, C.J." and getting all three remotes
235. every morning--a new start, go gently

No comments:

Post a Comment