October 15, 2011

Thursday's Totals on Saturday

As you can guess by this late post. Things have been a little crazy around here. I was on Prozac many years ago. It helped with the depression and also helped with my motion sickness. Then there were new products and I got off the Prozac. I have been having such problems with the motion sickness that I asked my doctor if I could go back. Starting three weeks ago, I switched. I had 10 straight days of dizziness. Then it let up some. I am still hoping that as my body adjusts to the Prozac that I will get the side benefit of it helping with the dizziness instead of causing it.

Then a couple of weeks ago my front tooth fell out. Yep, just plain fell out. Well, actually it wasn't really my tooth...I had a root canal and a crown there and the crown fell out. I went to the dentist and he replaced the crown. After a week, my mouth kept getting sorer and sorer. Back to the dentist. After more x-rays, he discovers the root canal has a crack in it. I will need to get a implant tooth there. This is a multi-step process that will take several months. The good news is that he gave me antibiotics and pain medicine to take until the pain went away.

All of that to say, that I have several weeks of not feeling my best. This has not helped my losing weight. I really didn't have the energy to worry about what I was eating and started taking in more carbohydrates than I wanted. The good news is that although I have done some yo-yoing, my weight on Thursday was the same as the week before.

This week's loss 0
previous loss 15
total 15


No comments:

Post a Comment