October 5, 2011

the package

I love getting packages in the mail, don't you? I just got one from my cousin Deb.
Here is what was inside:


a note from Deb
some family pictures
a grandma's brag book
a card and a necklace for Amelia

I know that Asher Thomas will appreciate that his pictures won't have to go in the pink picture album that had Amelia's pictures in it. Amelia will also be happy for her pictures to be put in something that isn't worn out. I will be excited to have a brag book again, so that I can show off my beautiful grandchildren! Thanks Deb!

It was so fun to give Amelia her card and new necklace. She loves getting out my pearls and wearing them, so I know she'll love having a "pretty" of her own! Thanks Deb

Enclosed was also the pictures of family: my mom, my dad, sister Pat, niece Emma, Aunt Sandy, Aunt Barb, Aunt Jessie, cousin Susie and Deb. That's a lot of family in one small package. I haven't been home as much as I had hoped and it was very special getting reminders of family times we've shared. Family in the mail, priceless! Thanks Deb! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment