October 2, 2011

my love story

"Many people spend a lifetime or a small fortune searching for someone who understands them. Yet, I am freely available to all who call upon My Name, who open their hearts to receive me as Savior. This simple act of faith is the beginning of a life long love story. I the Lover of your soul, understand you perfectly and love you eternally." from Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

Psalm 13:5 But I will trust in Your unfailing love, my rejoices in Your salvation.

*****

My love story: Jesus the lover of my soul, who understands me completely and loves me forever!

Jesus is patient, Jesus is kind. He does not envy, He does not boast, He is not proud. Jesus is not rude, He is not self seeking. He is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. Jesus does not delight in evil, but rejoices in truth. Jesus bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things. Jesus never fails. (adaption from I Corinthians 13)


one thousand gifts
194. a bookshelf made for me by Tom
195. sunset and sunrise, another day as a gift
196. Jesus the Lover of my soul

No comments:

Post a Comment