October 11, 2011

trust God

"Trust Me enough to let things happen without striving to predict or control them... The alternative is to live fully in the present, depending on Me each moment." Jesus Calling

Psalm 37:3-6 Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in Him and He will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.

*****

What am I trying to control about my future? Am I worrying about more dizziness and feeling sick and not enjoying the moments when I feel fine? When does planning what you want to get done turn into worrying and not trusting God?

God, Help me live fully in this day that you have given me!

No comments:

Post a Comment