October 28, 2011

life isn't fair

"Do not expect to be treated fairly in this life. People will say and do hurtful things to you, things you don't deserve. When some-one mistreats you; try to view it as an opportunity to grow in grace. Don't be concerned about setting the record straight... Remember that I have clothed you in My righteousness and holiness. This also is not fair, it is a pure gift. When others treat you unfairly, remember that My ways with you are much better than fair." Jesus Calling

Col3:3 bearing with one another and forgiving one another, whoever has a complaint against you just as the Lord forgave you.

Isaiah 61:10 ...For He has clothed me with garments of salvation. He wrapped me with a robe of righteousness.

*****

Life isn't fair, but God is good! Grace should define our lives: the grace we receive and the grace we give.



No comments:

Post a Comment