November 1, 2011

don't be discouraged

"Don not be discouraged by the difficulty of keeping your focus on Me. I know that your heart's desire is to be aware of My Presence continually... I am delighted by your deep desire to walk closely with Me through your life. I am pleased each time you initiate communication with Me. In addition, I notice the progress you have made since you first resolved to live in My Presence."
Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

Hebrews 4:14-16 Since we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weakness, but one who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and may find grace to help in time of need.

*****

It is so easy to get discouraged on this journey called life. It is my hearts desire to keep my focus on Jesus, but I often am focused on everything but Him. Thank You, God, for Your mercy and grace.

one thousand gifts
262. sweet little cowgirl Amelia
263. Kelly's time of delivery coming soon
264. talking to Matt
265. mercy and grace

No comments:

Post a Comment