November 2, 2011

weakness to strength

"Grow strong in the Light of My Presence. Your weakness does not repel Me. On the contrary, it attracts My Power, which is always available to flow into a yielded heart...Yielding yourself to My will is ultimately an act of trust. In quietness and trust is your strength." Jesus Calling

Isaiah 30:15 For thus the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel has said, "In repentance and rest you shall be saved. In quietness and trust is your strength." But you were not willing.

*****

"But you were not willing." Such sad words. God must get very tired of his people not trusting Him. How often does God wait with strength and the answer for my problems, but I don't go to Him in my weakness and trust Him to take care of me.

Today, I want to take all my weaknesses (physical, mental, spiritual) to Jesus and with a yielded heart trust Him to give me strength and care for me.


one thousand gifts
266. my nurse Tom
267. sunshine
268. rest and recuperation

No comments:

Post a Comment