November 20, 2011

God's love

"I am pleased with you, My child. Allow yourself to become fully aware of my pleasure shining on you. You don't have to perform well in order to receive My love." Jesus Calling

Ephesians 3:16-18 I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ.

*****

How wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ. True love isn't conditional. Jesus loves us and delights in who we are!


one thousand gifts
302. a special dinner made by a special daughter-in-law, Kelly
303. Keri's visit
304. unconditional love

No comments:

Post a Comment