November 5, 2011

open the door

"You can live as close to Me as you choose. I set no barriers between us;
neither do I tear down barriers that you erect. "
Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

Revelations 3:20 Behold I stand at the door and knock, if any-one hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him...

*****

God is a gentleman: He never comes into our lives until He has an invitation. How sad that I keep Him farther away than He wants to be. Today I want to open the door to Him in all my life.

one thousand gifts
275. one day closer to meeting Asher Thomas
276. Tom doing grocery shopping


*After I had published this post, I started to read Psalm 24. Verses 7 say this:
Lift up you heads, O gates. And be lifted up, O ancient doors,
That the King of glory may come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment