November 10, 2011

molding and cleansing

"Focus your entire being on My living Presence. I am most assuredly with you, enveloping you in My love and Peace. While you relax in My Presence, I am molding your mind and cleansing your heart. I am recreating you into the one I designed you to be." Jesus Calling

Jude 1:24-25 Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling and make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority before all time and now and forever. Amen.

*****

We have been molded and cleansed by Jesus our Savior and can now stand in God's Presence blameless! Great joy!

one thousand gifts
287. Asher, Kelly, and Andy home from the hospital
288. The Shores family together: Amelia, Asher, Kelly and Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment