November 21, 2011

thanksgiving

"Thank Me throughout this day for My Presence and Peace...Thanksgiving and praise put you in proper relationship with Me, opening the way for My riches to flow into you. As you thank me for My Presence and Peace, you appropriate My richest gifts." Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

Hebrews 13:15 Through Him (Jesus) then let us continually offer up the sacrifice of praise to God, that is the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name.

*****

Give thanks for all the gifts that God has given us... Jesus, the Holy Spirit that lives in us, peace... the list goes on and on. I encourage you to start your own list of "One Thousand Gifts".

one thousand gifts
305. Jesus
306. the Holy Spirit that lives in us and through us
307. peace with God, ourselves, and others
308. rest when I am tired
309. new glasses


photo provided by http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=1962

No comments:

Post a Comment