November 12, 2011

overflowing cup

"This is a time of abundance in your life. Your cup runneth over with blessings...I want you to enjoy to the full this time of ease and refreshment. I delight in providing it for you...When a child of mine balks at accepting My gifts, I am deeply grieved. When you receive My abundant blessing with a grateful heart, I rejoice." Jesus Calling

Psalm 23:5 Thou hast prepared a table before me in the presence of mine enemies, Thou hast anointed my head with oil, my cup overflows.

*****

This is a time of incredible blessings for our family with the arrival of Asher Thomas.
My cup does overflow.
Today let's receive all God's blessings!

one thousand gifts
289. veterans and all service men and women
290. friends who help celebrate Asher Thomas' arrival

No comments:

Post a Comment