November 19, 2011

our adventure

Follow Me wherever I lead, with out worrying about how it will all turn out. Think of you life as an adventure, with Me as your guide and Companion... You already know the ultimate destination of you journey: your entrance into heaven. So keep you focus on the path just before you, leaving outcome to me.

Psalm 27:13-14 I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD. Be strong and take courage; yes wait for the LORD.

Psalm 27:13-14 from the Message: I am sure now I'll see God's goodness in the exuberant earth. Stay with God: take heart. Don't quit. Ill say it again: stay with God.
*****


Life is an adventure, but that doesn't mean that it is all pleasant and exciting. It is like a trek through the jungle, there are many dangers and hardships, but there is beauty along the way. We are to keep our eyes on our Guide, enjoying the precious moments of closeness with Him as we walk, knowing our final destination is Heaven and eternity with Him.

one thousand gifts
300. a wonderful birthday surrounded with family and friends
301. Stephanie and John's "Snowflake" that was viable and implanted!



No comments:

Post a Comment