February 7, 2012

rest and refreshment

"Come to Me for rest and refreshment. The journey has been too much for you, and you are bone-weary. Do not be ashamed of your exhaustion. Instead, see it as an opportunity for Me to take charge of your life. Remember that I can fit everything into a pattern for good, including the things you wish were different...However, you are on the path of my choosing, so do not give up! Hope in Me, for you will again praise Me for the help of My Presence." Jesus Calling

Psalm 42:11 Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why have you become disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him. The help of my countenance, and my God.

*****

Yesterday was a hard day for me. Amelia, Asher, and I were cranky. I think we were all just tired. So good to know that God is there to give me rest and refreshment today. I know I am exactly where God wants me to be... here in Indianapolis, being able to spend time with the grandchildren. What a blessing!

How are you feeling today? Are you exhausted? Maybe discouraged? Have faith in God. He is there wanting to give you rest and to refresh you.

*****
one thousand gifts
three things found outside:
514. the sunshine
515. fresh air
516. God's beautiful world


No comments:

Post a Comment