February 9, 2012

journey of intimacy

"Seek My Face more and more. You are really just beginning your journey of intimacy with Me. It is not an easy road, but it is a delightful and privileged way: a treasure hunt. I am the Treasure, and the Glory of my Presence glistens and shimmers along the way."
Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation and I will trust and not be afraid. For the Lord God is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation.

*****

No matter how old we are or how long we have known the Lord--we really are just beginning this journey of intimacy with Him. We will have and eternity of intimacy where we can see Him face to face.

*****

one thousand gifts

520. a helpful neighbor, Bill
521. being back in a Ladies Bible study
522. a great day with Amelia and Asher

No comments:

Post a Comment