February 8, 2012

"I am above all things: your problems, your pain, and the swirling event in this ever-changing world...When you feel yourself sinking in the sea of circumstances, say "Help me, Jesus! and I will draw you back to Me. If you have to say that thousands of times daily, don't be discouraged. I know your weakness and I meet you in that very place." Jesus Calling

Matthew 1:28-31 "Lord, if it is you," Peter replied, "tell me to come to you on the water," Come" He said. Then Peter got out of the boat and walked on the water and came toward Jesus. But when he saw the wind he was afraid and beginning to sink, cried out, "Lord save me." Immediately Jesus reached out His hand and caught him.

*****

Are the events of your day swirling out of control? Just call out to Jesus.

*****
one thousand gifts
517. Excederin for migraines
518. Bible study
519. a light snow

No comments:

Post a Comment