February 22, 2012

my weakness

"You need Me every moment. Your awareness of your constant need for Me is your greatest strength."

I Thessalonians 5:17 pray with out ceasing.

John 26:24 Until now you have asked for nothing in My name; ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be made full.

*****

Since I began my new diet, Leanness Lifestyle, a few weeks ago, my life seems to be crazy. I have to spend several hours reading, logging what I eat, and exercising. These are all good things, but they seem to be putting a lot of pressure on me. I know that the first couple of months will be the busiest and then it should become easier. With my depression I really need to keep my life very simple and keep God as my top priority. Please pray for me that I can find a good balance in my life. How about you? Are you too busy? Is it time to reevaluate what your priorities are? Let's commit to keeping Jesus foremost in our lives.

*****

one thousand gifts

552. Beth Moore Bible studies
553. sunshine
554. my car
555. Jesus foremost in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment