February 17, 2012

changing

"I am the Risen One who shines upon you always. You worship a living Deity, not some idolatrous, man-made image. Your relationship with Me is meant to be vibrant and challenging. as I invade more and more areas of your life. Do not fear change, for I am making you a new creation, with old things passing away and new things continually on the horizon." Jesus Calling

II Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature, the old things have passed away, behold new things have come.

*****

Do not fear change. Hard words for me. But I know that Jesus is wanting me to change and become more like Him. How about you? Is there something Jesus is wanting to change in you? Let's let go of the old and rejoice at the new.

*****
one thousand gifts

546. the sun shining on the frosted grass
547. a breakfast date with Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment