February 19, 2012

problems


"You are feeling weighed down by a plethora of problems, both big and small. They seem to require more and more of your attention, but you must not give in to those demands. When the difficulties in your life feel as if they're closing in on you, break free by spending quality time with Me." Jesus Calling

Exodus 3:14 And God said to Moses, "I am who I am," and He said, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, "I am has sent me to you.' "

*****

Lately several things have been weighing me down. It seems like I keep thinking and thinking about them, coming up with no solution. This is when I need to readjust my focus back to God. He is the I Am. He alone can truly fix what is wrong.

*****

hard eucharist: Matt's bike stolen
548. talking to Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment