January 1, 2012

word for 2012

We started a tradition a few years ago in my family. At the beginning of the year we would pick a word for the coming year. This word would represent a goal or desire we had for the year. I wrote yesterday about my words for 2011, grace and communication. Today I want to share my words for this year. "Healthy Choices" This year I want to make healthier choices in all areas of my life.

I want to make healthy choices spiritually. I want to choose to follow God closely, to listen to His voice. To continue to have a daily devotional time that I spend with Him. I also want to make a healthy choice about attending church. I have been on a sabbatical from church for several years, but now feel like God has healed old hurts and is inviting me to get involved in a church body again. This may also include going to a Bible study. I am excited about this, but I also know I need to make healthy choices about which church and which Bible study to attend.

I want to make healthy choices physically. I want to choose more wisely my diet. I want to choose to take better care of my body.

I want to make healthy choices in my re

No comments:

Post a Comment