January 22, 2012

trust in God

"Strive to trust Me in more and more areas of your life. Anything that tends to make you anxious is a growth opportunity. Instead of running away from these challenges, embrace them, eager to gain all the blessing I have hidden in difficulties." Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

*****

Psalm 52:8 But as for me, I am like a green olive tree in the house of God, I trust in the loving kindness of God forever and ever.

****

Like a green olive tree... I know nothing about olive trees, but I wonder if when they are young and green they are not very strong, but since this one is in the house of the Lord, it is protected and nurtured by God. Is that how you feel today, young and green and not very strong... or maybe you feel old and green and not very strong; trust in Jesus.

*****
one thousand gifts
468. the skies
469. my sister Chris
470. me

No comments:

Post a Comment