January 20, 2012

plans

"As you make plans for the day, remember that it is I who orchestrates the events of your life."
Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans for your welfare and not for calamity, to give you a future and a hope."

*****

I am trying to decide whether to drive to Illinois for the day. It is good to know that what God has planned for me is for my good! How about you? What do your plans look like for today?

I just got a call from my neighbor Bill saying that they have changed the weather forecast and that Illinois is getting snow and ice. No driving there today! Thanks Bill, and God for the forewarning!!

*****

One thousand gifts

462. my winter rose
463. no snow today
464. my neighbor Bill's warning about snow and ice in Illinois


My winter rose, from a rose bush that I brought in over the winter. I had almost killed it by neglect, but have been watering it and misting it daily and am rewarded with a winter rose!
Isn't it precious!


No comments:

Post a Comment