January 7, 2012

a thankful heart

"A thankful heart has plenty of room for Me." Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

I Thessalonians 5:18 In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

*****

In July, I read Ann Voskamp's book One Thousand Gifts. Since then I have been keeping a list of some of the gifts that God has given me. Ann is issuing a Joy Dare for 2012. She has printed out a January's Joy Dare on her blog... this is a list of possible gifts for you to journal every day. Find it here: http://www.aholyexperience.com/2012/01/the-1-habit-your-new-year-cant-do-without-giveaway/ Won't you join me in this dare?!

*****
one thousand gifts

from day 6... one thing in your bag, your fridge, your heart
423. pictures of my precious grandchildren
424. a pumpkin pie made for us by my Mom
425. Jesus






No comments:

Post a Comment