January 4, 2012

I trust you, Jesus!

"I want you to learn a new habit. Try saying, "I trust You, Jesus" in response to whatever happens to you... This simple practice will help you see Me in every situation, acknowledging My sovereign control over the universe." Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

Isaiah 40:10-11 Behold the Lord God will come with might, with His arm ruling Him. Behold His reward is with Him, and His recompense before Him, like a Shepherd He will tend His flock. In His arms He will gather His lambs and carry them to His bosom. He will gently lead the nursing lambs.

*****

Beside these verses in my Bible I have written, "God is a God of might and justice, but He is always gentle with His own!" We can know that He is sovereign over the world, but that He gently loves and cares for us. I trust you, Jesus!

*****

413. reconnecting with an old friend, Kim
414. the blues of the sunset
415. God gently dealing with me


No comments:

Post a Comment