January 16, 2012

rely on Jesus

"Come to Me, and rest in My loving Presence. " Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

Matthew 11:28-30 Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and you shall find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and my load is light.

*****

Does what you have to deal with today feel too heavy? Maybe you are not sharing Jesus yoke. Are you trying to face your day without Jesus? He wants you to walk beside Him, letting him guide you and ease your burden. Rely on Jesus today!

*****

one thousand gifts

3 startling graces of God
407. the whiteness of snow
408. new mercies every morning
409. God's invitation to dance ( from the song "Come to Jesus")


No comments:

Post a Comment