December 30, 2011

true self

"I am leading you along a way that is uniquely right for you. The closer to Me you grow, the more fully you become your true self--the one I designed you to be."
Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

II Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature, the old things have passed away; behold new things have come.

*****

God has made each one of us with different temperaments, personalities, and talents. He has made you to be like no one else. He loves who you are and who you are becoming in Him. He loves me for who I am and also who I am becoming. Lately, I see more of my true self coming through... I feel more at peace and my joy is being restored! In what ways can you see your true self coming through since you've been walking with God?


one thousand gifts
398. money back from my oral surgeon
399. protection through the night
400. God always with me
401. my true self

No comments:

Post a Comment