December 16, 2011

the language of God is love

"I am speaking in the depth of your being. Be still, so that you can hear My voice. I speak in the language of love. My words fill you with life and peace, joy and hope." Jesus Calling

I Corinthians 13:4-8 Love is patient, love is kind, and is not jealous, love does not brag, and is not arrogant, does not act unbecoming, it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with truth; bears all thing, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails...

****
Yesterday, we took Amelia and Asher to visit Santa at the mall. It was a sweet experience. It was really a picture of how God is with us. Santa was so patient and kind. He talked soft spoken and even took the time to read Amelia a book that she brought to show him. God is just like that with us. He loves for us to climb in His lap and talk with Him.

Let's spend some time with God today, listening to His loving voice.


one thousand gifts
370. "Santa taking the time to read Amelia her Dora book
371. God always taking time to be with me and speak to me in the language of love

No comments:

Post a Comment