December 24, 2011

birth and rebirth

"As you celebrate the wonder of My birth in Bethlehem, celebrate also your rebirth into eternal life. Receive My gift with awe and humility. Take time to explore the vast dimensions of My Love. Allow thankfulness to flow freely from your heart in response to My glorious gift. Let My peace rule in your heart and be thankful."
Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

*****

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.


It is through our belief in Jesus as our Savior that we are reborn. Truly Jesus is the reason that we can celebrate. Let's take some time today to thank Him.


One thousand gifts
385. Tom home from a trip... home for Christmas!
386. Tom making more goodies for my family
386. birth and rebirth

No comments:

Post a Comment