December 31, 2011

Jesus' peace

"As this year draws to a close receive My Peace. This is still your deepest need, and I your Prince of Peace, long to pour Myself into your neediness. My abundance and your emptiness are a perfect match...Whisper My Name in loving tenderness. My Peace, which lives continually in your spirit, will gradually work its way through you entire being." Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

John 14:26-27 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to rememberance all that I said to you. Peace, I leave with you; My peace I give you...

*****

As 2011 comes to a close and 2012 begins, let's let the peace of Christ permeate our being.

*****

one thousand gifts
402. the closing of 2012--a year filled with God's blessings:
new life, Asher Thomas
health and safety for my family
change in medication and improvement over depression
provision for our every need and many of our wants
God's word spoken to me through the Bible, His creation, books, people
and especially the devotional "Jesus Calling"

No comments:

Post a Comment