December 17, 2011

ruined Christmas surprise


I ruined another Christmas surprise. I seem to do it almost every year. I don't mean to. In fact this year I was being so careful not to buy myself anything in the month of December. But then I was in Target picking up a few items and I passed the bulletin boards. Usually the last week of December I get organized for the new year (not that the organization carries through for the whole year, but that is another post!) That week, one of the things I do is take down last years pictures that we received at Christmas and put up the new ones. I have been needing a larger bulletin board and decided it was time to buy one. It was not! When I told Tom about my new bulletin board, he got this funny look on his face. I have seen this look before... it is the one that says I had spoiled another one of his Christmas gifts! He went outside and got a roll of cork and told me he had planned to make me a bulletin board. The good news is that now I have a larger bulletin board in my office and will have a bulletin board by my potting table in the garage! The bad news is that I ruined another surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment